THE RONART W152 in component form
RONART W152 S6, V12 KIT
- Jigged and MIG welded chassis with CDS and ERW tubular backbone chassis. Chassis includes all the predrilled fixing points and fixings for the bodywork, handbrake and
cable, fuel pipes, brake pipes, differential mounting, suspension arms, anti-rollbar, radiator, battery tray, earth studs, steering rack and column mounting, seat belt anchorage and rear body roll cage, wing stays.
- The bodywork comprises six GRP sections already aligned and jigged with all fixings ready to be bolted to chassis. The body panels consist of a main monocoque
complete with bulkheads and safety rollcage. This steel tubular roll cage is pre-bonded and jigged with the rollover bar integrated within the headrest. This forms part of the rear rollcage structure which extends to
provide side impact and front scuttle roll cage protection. The rollcage also provides the outer and upper seatbelt anchorage points. The center monocoque body work is easily fitted by two people within minutes and the
remaining panels need not be fitted until towards the end of build allowing for very easy access for building the car. The kit also includes wings and wing stays.
- Steering Rack, Extension Shaft, Steering Arms & Extensions nickel plated. Springs and Shock Absorbers – adj rate & height, Clamps & Rose Joints.
Nickle plated Anti Roll Bar, Radius Arms & Bushes, Rose Joints.
- Engine Mounting Brackets, Gearbox Mounting Plate, Differential Mounting Components, brackets bushes.
- Headlamps and Torpedo in chrome finish, Brake/Side/Ind Lights No Plate Assy & Lamp, Wiring Harness complete with connectors, fusebox, relays and terminals,
- Kunifer non rust Brake Pipe set complete with fittings, Flexible Stainless Steel Brake Pipe Set, Clutch Pipes. Handbrake Assembly & Cable & Clevis –
stainless polished hand cover, Pedal Box Assembly & Pedals, Balance Bar system, Girling Vacuum Servo Unit x 2 Brake & clutch Mast Cyl., Brake & Clutch Remote Reservoirs with IVA switches
- Seat Rear Assembly stitched and trimmed c/w piping, Seat bottoms x 2 trimmed, Stitched Tunnel Cover, headrest, & handbrake trim alloy rings. Dashboard (bare
– material provided if required). & alloy Switch Panel
- Motorsport Alloy Radiator with integral polished alloy header tank & radiator framework Assy, Performance cooling Fan with Water Auto Temp Unit,
- Alloy Fuel Tank, Mounting Straps and fixings, Internal filler cap, Sender Unit plus gaskets, Aston Filler Cap Polished, Fuel Pipe, Clips and Unions
- Air Intake and side vent stainless grilles preformed, badge, Bonnet Fasteners Assy., Bonnet Hinge & Stay Boot Hinges & Lock
- Various Nuts Bolts and Fasteners that are not direct donor items
- Build manual, Wiring diagrams, Parts List, Kit List, Jaguar suspension and donor parts lists, final build certification, IVA assistance.
W152 KIT PRICES
Ronart W152 Comprehensive kit price £ 23,740
V12 supplement £ 450
LHD supplement £ 500
Prices EX works, we are currently not VAT registered so no additional VAT payment is required
OPTIONS - additional to the standard kit items
(This part alloy version of the W152 feature alloy bonnets and bonnet sides with lots of lovely louvres, cockpit bulkhead panels, alloy interior
panelwork and alloy wings. These are In keeping with the rolled alloy appearance of the cockpit and the car will look like a full alloy bodied car from two paces but at a fraction of the cost.)
NB. The prices BELOW are an indication and quotes will be supplied prior to purchase as these are not usually required till much later in the
- Seat Belts - Willans 4pt psh but harness Incl belt adj, should pads £ 129 each
- Aero Screens, Aluminium & glass & fittings £ 98 each
- Tonneau Cover, Vinyl, Black, two piece with zip £ 385
- Racing Mirror, Adj, Chrome on brass £ 39 each
- Steering Wheel, Mota-Lita & boss kit choice dependent £ 190
- Tyres AVON 235/15 x 70 turbosteel £ 280 each
- Wire Wheel chrome/ss 6.5 x 15 XW5721 (splined) £ 395/495
- Spline conversions or bolt on conversion £ 95 each
- Spinner 2 eared or continental Jaguar marked £ 38 each
- Hammer copper and hide £ 18 each
- ¼ Tonneau pair £ 195
- Kick Plate Covers – polished alloy £ 287 each
- Expansion Tank alloy £ 135
- Windscreen curved lexon, two pieces stored in boot with fittings £ 495
- S6 outside 6 branch manifold stainless-steel/cover system £ 2185
- V12 exhaust outside six manifold mild/stainless steel system POA