RONART W152 S6, V12, A6 and V12 SPECIFICATION
Example specification of a W152 S6 car is as follows:-
- · Bodywork craftsman built in GRP composites comprising 6 main parts
- · 4.2 litre Jaguar 6 cyl engine or Jaguar V12 5.3/6.0, various manual gearboxes
- Twin SU/Triple 2" SU carburrettors, polished alloy cam covers/Weber or Fuel Inj
- · Alloy Radiator 16 fpi high eff. core plus cooling fan auto temp control
- · Twin circuit braking, twin remote Girling brake servo, brake bias control
- · Silver, chrome or stainless wire wheels, Jag spinners 2 eared or 3 eared
- Various tyres fitted, largest being Avon 235 x 15 x 70 profile tyres
- · Classic smiths style instrumentation, with separate oil, temp, fuel
- Leather or walnut solid dash board
- · Classic toggle switches, lights and indicator/dip switches
- · Leathercloth or leather seats and trim, Willans four point harness seatbelt
- · Aero Screens, wrap around screen, chrome racing mirror x 3.
- · Tonneau Cover, split in two halves with Zip fastener
- · MotoLita steering wheels, wood/leather rim, polished alloy spokes.
- · External manifold with Stainless Steel exhaust system
- Wide choice of colours
W152 A6 or A12 version - A new version of the W152 feature alloy bonnets and bonnet sides with lots of lovely louvres, cockpit bulkhead panels, alloy
interior panelwork and alloy wings. These are In keeping with the rolled alloy appearance of the cockpit and the car will look like a full alloy bodied car but at a fraction of the cost. The additional cost of this aluminium
alloy option is £9,965 (no VAT) which at 25% the cost of a full alloy body represents excellent value with quality looks.